Now that I have written 30 posts, I’m hoping a few of my readers won’t mind giving me some feedback. A few weeks ago, I made a joke that the hardest part of blogging was trying to adapt my language to get a better score on the Flesch-Kincaid Readability Test. A friend of mine disagreed and said that the hardest part about writing is not having any feedback. After some time, I’m starting to appreciate the legitimacy of that statement. I do occasionally get a question or a brief comment, but not enough to give me guidance.
My posts so far have been a mix of gear reviews, trip reports, how-to’s, and opinion/community pieces. Of these, the gear reviews and the trip reports get the most views. I’m looking to see which types of posts people enjoy, which they would like to see more of, and what other topics I might cover.
CampingJay’s First Survey:
- Which type of post do you enjoy the most?
- What topics would you like me to cover in the future?
- Are my gear reviews helpful in making decisions?
- Do my How-To articles introduce new information?
- Do you enjoy reading my trip reports? Would you visit the places I’ve described?
- What other feedback would you give me?
Win a free LuminAid Solar Powered Inflatable Lantern
In return for answering this survey, you get a better CampingJay. I will also pick one responder at random to receive a Luminaid Solar Powered Inflatable Lantern! (You must respond by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, February 14th, 2015)